Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Feb updates - baby purchases

Well, we still haven't finished moving all the office stuff to storage, still haven't cleaned carpet or painted the baby room. But, we have bought a bunch of stuff to furnish it! We've gotten a pretty white crib that converts to toddler bed and full size bed, a mattress, mattress cover, a stroller/car seat travel system, a playpen, a swing, diaper wipe warmer, a changing topper and covers, bedding set and curtains, a couple blankets, a sleep sack, a sleep positioner, bathtub, lamps (one floor and one tabletop), a bouncy seat, diaper bag and some clothes. Oh and Parker contributed a package of pacifiers to the basket. He felt these were most important. I got out Parker's baby storage box and am going to be able to use his cloth diaper/burp cloths, hooded towels, a couple blankets, breast pump and bottles. (except for a couple keepsake clothing items, that's all we kept!).

3/2 update - I forgot to add that we purchased a diaper genie. And Mom is going to bring a washcloth pack which is very lucky because I thought we still had some from Parker, but when I went through his storage box there were only towels.

No comments: